- We have adopted accepted industry practices and standards in the management and protection of the private information of anyone who has dealings with us.
- By using this website and interacting with us, private information may be collected by us to process orders, to communicate with you, or to otherwise do business with you. We respect that information and will take care with it.
- Private information that we collect will not be provided to another party without your consent, except it may be provided to our agents who may use the information for appropriate and limited purposes in connection with our business and your dealings with us. For example:
5.1. Information necessary to complete a wine order will be provided to our bank and delivery person.
5.2. Your IP address may be used to assess any problems with our website.
5.3. Information necessary to investigate suspected fraud may be provided to investigators.
5.4. Details of unpaid accounts and relevant contact information may be provided to debt collectors.
5.5. Mailing list information may be provided to our mailing distributer.
- We may use your contact information to write to you about our products and services.
- In joining our mailing list, you will receive information from us, mostly by email, about our wines, events and other aspects of our business. You may choose to unsubscribe from the mailing list if you wish by sending us an email to let us know.
- We use [insert name of software/programme] to manage credit card transactions which is intended to ensure appropriate decryption of your details. We will not keep your card details permanently.
- Government information relating to privacy laws is available here: www.privacy.gov.au